Self-Improvement and Nutrition
Nutrition and its Health Benefits
If you could find a way to look 10 years younger, feel 10 pounds lighter and have all the energy you need to get through the day and still feel on top of the world by the end of it, wouldn’t you want to know how? You may wonder if it is even possible.
At Sharing Self-Improvement not only is it possible, with the right education and know-how, it’s a promise!
We will help you take charge of your health and eat to live not live to eat! Nutrition is such a fundamental part of Self-Improvement because the old adage still holds true: We Are What We Eat!
The problem to better health and nutrition however is that there is information overload out there and much of it is mis-information.
Don’t worry, I’ve been there too and having sieved through all the information to finally understand what I need to maintain a healthy body, I am so happy to be able to share it all with you.
There is a reason I called this website Sharing Self-Improvement.com!
First of all you need to understand how your body works so that you can provide the best of what it needs. We will show you:
- What food prevents you from fat burning, the facts you need to know!
- The best food to get rid of fat and keep it off too!
- Why sugar is your number one enemy and are often found in so called health foods which change to sugar in your blood.
- The how and why to regulating your blood sugar.
- Protein, protein, protein, the building blocks essential to life!
- Whole food versus processed food is much like asking life versus death, which one do you choose?
- Whole food is full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and more easily absorbed in your bloodstream which helps to keep things pumping around!
- Healthy Recipes and even introduce you to a variety of delicious foods like Quinoa, Raw Honey and Himalayan Sea Salt.
- The hidden dangers of MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate)
- How to fast track your education to the follies of Fast Food
- Cut those Carbs! Carbohydrates are quickly converted in to blood glucose which reaps havoc on blood sugar levels. Know the score and slam the door on chillin’ killin’ Carbs!
- How to understand the Glycemic Index as a guide to controlling blood sugar and averting serious health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity and certain forms of cancer.
- Fruit, the whole fruit and nothing but the fruit, and of course vegetables, nuts, pulses (legumes), whole grains, oats, good oils, and everything you need to know to create scrumptious Healthy Diet.
Education is key to winning your weight loss challenge and optimizing your health.
Through education and action you will be amazed at how a healthy lifestyle will change your life for the better. By stepping in to action and embarking on a journey towards betterment, your awareness will be awakened and you will naturally feel empowered.
I love the Food Matters Mastery Set that is packed full of goodies galore to help you and your loved ones begin the process of change.
You will have the best possible knowledge at your fingertips from top nutrition experts, recipes, shopping guides, up to date research and information on easy to watch DVD’s plus a member’s forum where you have access to the Food Matters team to answer any questions or concerns.
All this and so much more, it’s everything you need in one place! Just click the above image or highlighted text to find out more and get started today!
Like you, I often felt at a loss about knowing what I needed to eat to maintain a healthy body.
For years I was hoodwinked into believing that so called low fat foods were the right foods. I discovered that whole wheat bread was void of the whole truth. And was totally flawed to find the fructose facts behind fruit!
This perhaps was the reason I could never lose weight despite spending 3 hours a day in the gym! But you don’t need to follow suit. I’ll share everything I learnt right here with you at Sharing Self-Improvement so you too can enjoy the benefits of a healthy body and mind.
And to end in the words of Hippocrates
“If you could give every individual that right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.”
Next Page → Whole Food
Do you want to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle? Ready to get results?
Why wait? Take action NOW and hire me as your Personal Life Coach.
It’s easy as 1 2 3 to get started:
- Choose your Coaching Package.
- Complete the required form.
- I will contact you within 24 hours to schedule our first session.
Done! Congratulations, you have just taken your first step to changing your life.