The Law of Attraction
I was somewhat hesitant about writing on this subject mainly because I did not want to jump on The Law of Attraction’s band wagon when every single principle has already been woven into the fabric of this website in a meaningful and practical way.
I then re-thought and decided it may be beneficial for some readers to get a brief summary and also an opportunity to provide a history of its origin.
The Law of Attraction has become popular in more recent times largely due to the publicity around The Secret by Rhonda Byrne who beautifully captures the principles of this natural law.
However the seed was firmly planted in the Laws of the Universe centuries ago by the Great Hermes Trismegistus known as the ‘scribe of the gods’ who brought forth the teachings from the land of Egypt. The Law of Attraction which is known in modern times is coined from the Ancient Hermetic Philosophy then called The Law of Cause and Effect.
The law predates human civilisations and existed since the beginning of Creation itself. Many ancient cultures however made reference to the Law of Cause and Effect and other natural laws through, oral tradition, ancient teachings, scriptures, writing and practices. They lived in accordance with Cosmic law and their entire orientation was in harmony and veneration of Divine law which guided their lives.
Other natural laws and esoteric teachings are found in Hermetic philosophy.
Now let’s look at the Law of Attraction and how you can use it to transform your life.
The Basic Premise:
- You are the creator of your own reality.
- The Universe is a mental construct and we are all eternally and intrinsically connected to Sprit.
- The source of all creation is pure consciousness or pure potentiality. It is your True Self or Essential Nature.
- Pure potentiality seeks expression from the unmanifest (the infinite mind of God) to the manifest (material Universe) through the power of thought.
- The Universe is made of energy that continuously vibrates.
- Like attract like.
- Align your thoughts with your desires.
- Focus + thought = manifestation.
- When your being vibrates at a higher frequency through love and positive emotions you align yourself with the power of the Universal energy or Spirit
There are many facets and dimension to your being which all constitute your human make-up. You have a mind, a personality, an ego, a physical body, feelings and emotions which encompass and define who you are. But deep beyond the physical expression there is your Essential nature in alignment with the field of pure potentiality.
The more you experience your True Nature the closer you are to the field of pure potentiality. The field of pure potentiality seeks expression through your thoughts and desires. It is made manifest when the energy field of your deepest desires become into form.
By focusing your attention on that which you desire and expecting that outcome, you give way for pure potentiality to be realised.
This is the Law of Attraction.
Your deepest desires and grandest dreams will be realised when your true nature finds its expression through the immeasurable potential of all that was, is and will be. The eternal realm of endless possibilities awaiting expression through your thoughts.
The basic operating principle of the Law of Attraction is that any thought, plan, goal or idea held continuously in the conscious mind must be brought into reality. Whether negative or positive your thoughts will become what you experience.
You will find pages and pages of ways to tap into this infinite resource throughout the website but here is a brief summary
- Be clear and specific about what you want.
- With rigorous discipline and belief, focus your attention on the desired outcome.
- Think, visualise, feel, write and imagine that which you desire to come into your life.
- Live in a perpetual state of gratitude giving thanks for everything you receive.
- Consciously create states of emotion with higher frequencies such as love, joy, happiness, peace.
- Deal with negative emotions in a loving way.
- Conscious living is Cosmic giving. Living in harmony with the Universe brings you closer to Spirit.
- Living in a state of well-being allows the flow of goodness into your life.
- Be good to yourself, love and value who you are and claim your personal power.
- Give openly and willingly.
- Commune often with nature.
- Enjoy moments of pure silence, in stillness you will pulsate with the rhythm of God.
- Smile from the centre of your Soul
- Live in the moment and do not dwell in lost moments of yesterday or the fantasies of tomorrow.
- Refrain from judging others, replace harshness with kindness in the spirit of ‘there but for the grace of God go I’.
- Be good to yourself. Love, cherish and embrace all aspects of who you are.
The Law of Attraction asserts that you are beautiful and gracious.
It is founded in the knowledge that the Divine nature of God is woven into the very fabric of your Soul. You are entwined with the all-giving, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-present and all-loving eternal Spirit that engenders life.
When you create you ignite the creative properties of Spirit which delights in turning your dreams and desires into reality. Seek sincerely and you are promised the abundant flow of good things in every step of your journey.
In the garden of life may you blossom to be all you desire and all you deserve.
Be Blessed, Stay Beautiful
Do you want to attract greater success into your life? Ready to get results?
Why wait? Take action NOW and hire me as your Personal Life Coach.
It’s easy as 1 2 3 to get started:
- Choose your Coaching Package.
- Complete the required form.
- I will contact you within 24 hours to schedule our first session.
Done! Congratulations, you have just taken your first step to changing your life.